Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:46:30 -0800
Jim Meagher wrote:
>Okay, so if you type http://www.somplace.somewhere into
>the START RUN box..... what happens?

A box appears with the url I typed as the title of the box.
(eg. http://www.yahoo.com)
Underneath the title, in the upper right hand corner is a
red circle with a white X in it, indicating that this is an
error message.
The message reads:
Cannot find the file "http://www.yahoo.com" [or one of its
components]. Make sure the path and filename are correct and
that all required libraries are available.

Then underneath that there is an "OK" button. Clicking on
that button will cause the error message box to disappear,
and the "RUN" box to reappear, with the URL I entered
highlited in that "RUN" box.

>One other option you might try is to use the old WIN 3.x
>File Manager to create the association.

I used winfile to associate .htm and .html documents with
Netscape, but that doesn't help. Anyway, Netscape is already
associated with .htm and .html documents, as indicated in
the "file types" box, and also as evidenced by the fact that
double-clicking on those files will call Netscape to open
the files. Also, when I am using Webferretpro, it works with
Netscape.

I am pretty sure that the problem is that I don't have a
"URL:Hypertext Transfer Protocol" entry in my "file types"
box. Why I don't have it, I don't know, and I don't know how
to add it. I guess I will eventually find out, as I read
some more of those computer books I have bought.

anand jain wrote:
>You said you did not get the "open with" option.
>You will get it if you hold down the shift key
>when u click on the item(file).

Holding the shift key doesn't make any difference on my
system. However, if I right click on a file without an
association, I do get an "open with" choice in the pop up
menu.

Thanks for all your suggestions.
Brad Britton

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]