Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 07:23:43 -0600
At 08:04 PM 3/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings Earl, et. al.--

I can understand a bit of a slowdown when the assigned percentage is
reached since, to make room for a new file in the cache, an old file must
be found and deleted.  I cannot see any big problem on my system and the
cache always sits at about 80MB used.

>clearing the History folder from the tabbed dialogs under IE's
>"View"->"Options" menu will not always flush out the 'deadwood'. Just as an
>'experiment', today I cleared the contents of the History folder from the
>tabbed dialog, then closed the browser. I 'drilled down' to
>c:\windows\history and opened it to discover that 343 links had not been
>"cleared."

I just checked this folder on my PC.  I've never bothered with emptying
this folder .. I may even have it set to not save anything ... Anyway,
there are three files in it for a total of about 0.75MB.  Of what use are
these files anyway?