Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Ian C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:42:17 -0400
You'll have to supply your machine specs.  I'll hazard a guess right now and
say that you need more memory and or a larger harddrive (windoze may not
have a large enough swap space, thus the lockups and BODs

Ian Carmichael
From NY

> While online, either reading messages or downloading a file , my computer
will lock up...completely. No keys work , alt/ ctl/ delete will not work
...most times I have to push the power button till computer shuts down and
reboots. This will happen at any given moment..I have not noticed a pattern
, however , it occurs more often while doing more than one job...ie
downloading a file and listening to realplayer. I have noticed that when
this problem occurs , both harddrive indicator lights are on. Sometimes ,
 about a 25% of the time) the lockedup screen will turn to a blue screen
with an error message that states " unable to copy to disc , hit any buttom
to continue) however , no keys will work and I still have to press the power
buttom to shut down and reboot....