Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lew M Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:01:09 -0800
I sent this message on feburaru 8 and never got a reply and I still am
looking for help.

Thanks.

I recently reinstalled my H-P 8200 CD Writer in my new computer and now I
get the following error whenever I open Easy Creator.

"Easy CD Creator can not create audio or mixed mode discs, or work with
WAV files since the Windows MCI Sound driver is not loaded. Please
install this driver via the Windows Control Panel."

Where do I find the referenced MCI Sound Driver?

I looked on my Win98SE CD but couldn't find anything like an MCI driver
listed. Really don't know what to ask "Find " to find.

My sound card is built into the computer and as such did not come with
its driver on a separate disk.

I have a Compaq 5441.

Can anyone help me? CD Writer worked fine in my old computer.

Thanks,

Lew Russakov
Huntington Beach, CA

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: