Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:15:30 -0500
Whew! I just don't know what to say, Yuki. The verbage was
indeed a copy and paste directly from that MS site (the url I
gave). So much for that.

If you want to work on that possible corrupt ".dll" issue, check
out the version, get a new one, etc.) you can go to
http://www.drivershq.com/indexdd.html

It's part of the "Tech Republic" IT group. Try a new copy of the
same version; maybe an older version - I don't know. It'd be
something to check anyway.

> Unable to find the function 'DLLRegisterServer' in the file
> 'F:\WINNT\system32\comcat.dll.'  An error occurred calling
> 'DLLRegisterServer in F:\WINNT\System32\asctrls.ocx.  (HRESULT
=
> 80004005)"

Now for this verbage - might this pertain to the MS caution that
some 'components' will have to be "re-registered" if an NT
service pak is installed AFTER IE5 has been installed?

It may not be a "corrupt" .dll - it could be that the required
.dll was replaced by an incorrect version, couldn't it?

     _-= Alan P. Guy =-_
Do... or do not. There is no 'try'. - Yoda

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html