Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:00:02 +1000
Harvey writes:

<<I downloaded a zip file and went to open it but my zip program says it is a
html file and can't open it.>>

Try renaming it (F2) from .zip to .html. Sometimes works, depending on
what's actually in the download.

Check the filesize to see if it is more or less as expected. If it's tiny,
say only a few Kb which is usually the size of an .html file, you have
probably only downloaded a link or address to the actual file. Some
download sites aren't at all well organised, usually because of server
constraints.

One would think that by now, the internet would be a bit better sorted out.
But there are still a few webmasters out there who either haven't got a
clue, or think that everybody has a computer engineering degree or endless
time to jump through endless forms and links to download their goodies.

In those cases, I usually just go somewhere else. Or sadly go without.

Don Penlington
 From the beach at Surfers Paradise.
http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
for sunny Queensland photos, fractal art, free computer tutorials, and more.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml