Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 10:12:37 -0800
After chatting with several people and reading the responses to this thread, I
believe the appearance of the "Internet Mail" tab under Tools/Options is related
to the type of Internet service Outlook is installing during setup.

People withOUT the "Internet Mail" tab have the "Internet Only E-mail Service"
installed.
People WITH the "Internet Mail" tab have "Corporate or Workgroup E-mail Service"
installed.

And since the "Internet Mail" tab is where various options are located relating
to dialup and mail checking, I'm wondering if installing the "Corporate or
Workgroup E-mail Service", and messing with the options on that tab will keep
Outlook from disconnecting people if they are using an existing connection when
they open Outlook.  It works that way for me.

It would be interesting to know what those other options are for.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]