Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GeorgeMary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 05:28:06 -0700
I use Quicken 2003 and Win XP Pro.  I back up my data on floppies.  It takes
3 floppies, and usually the process is automatic, but lately the program
tells me that the floppy is full and to insert another with more space.  The
first floppy has a file name.QB1, where name is the name of my quicken
database, second floppy has name.QB2, and so on.  If I erase the file on the
first floppy, all will go as it used to except that it first tells me that
the file is too large and asks me to either choose a different location or
backup on multiple floppies.  This step used to be tramsparent (or
automatic) after I backed up the first time, and all I had to do was feed in
the floppies to backup. After it writes the first floppy, it overwrites the
rest just like it used to do. I can't remember when this behavior started,
but have looked at all the settings and can't find anything that seems to
relate to this. I have downloaded all the updates to the program. Has anyone
had this problem, or know of a fix.
George&Mary Skokan ([log in to unmask])

                       http://freepctech.com/rode