Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:15:03 -0800
You may have still been infected, Try downloading the Free version of
"Malwarebytes" change the filename before you save the file, update your
antivirus, re-boot your computer in safe mode with networking run your
anti-virus to perform a "Deep Scan" or whatever AVG calls its most detailed
scan. Then install Malwarebytes, Update it, and run it in "Full Scan" mode.

John Green
PO Box 1301
Los Alamitos, CA 90720-1301

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joyce A
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 4:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scripts from a plain text message?!

This concerns me more than I can tell.  This morning, I was moderating
messages on a Yahoo group which only allows for plain text.  Yet, when I
opened one message -- a virus warning -- a batch of scripts started
running on my computer.  I could not hang up the modem, and I could not
get out of the Yahoo Web page.  I tried ctrl-alt-del and nothing
happened; the scripts, which began to look like adware from a site with
the letters p h a r m a in the URL, continued to run.  So I held the
power button down on my computer 'til it shut down.  Happily, when I
booted back up, there was no malware present.

I am running AVG 9.0 paid edition on an eMachines, with Windows XP Home
SP 3, and Firefox 3.x.  Thanks in advance for any input or info that
will keep this from happening in future!  I am thinking seriously of
ditching the AVG in favor of a better antivirus; I never had the browser
problems I'm having now when I was running AVG 'free' with Spybot S & D,
Spyware Blaster, and AdAware.

Joyce in SE Ohio

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at: