Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:33:22 -0700
A search in the help file for 'Show or hide formatting marks' came up with
this:
---
On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the View tab.
Under Formatting marks, select the check boxes next to the characters you
want to display.
Tip   To display all formatting marks, select the All check box instead of
selecting each individual check box. You can also turn the All option on or
off by clicking Show/Hide.
---
The tip is referring to the paragraph symbol on the toolbar which is most
likely what was clicked.

Hope it helps your cousin.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] MS Word problem

My cousin asked me this question and I don't have MS Word on my computer.
Can anyone tell
her how to turn off the dots between the letters???

Linda, I have a problem with my Microsoft Word program.  Everytime I hit the
space bar, I
get a dot between the words.  I have tried to go into bullets and click on
none. That doesn't work.
. . .

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>