Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:39:50 -0700
Win7 is a vastly different OS than XP, so it's not surprising you're
running into problems.
MS provided the upgrade adviser for just this situation.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=1b544e90-7659-4bd9-9e51-2497c146af15
If this was an upgrade, you might benefit from a clean install. You may
also want to check your hardware drivers to see if they are all current.
The Nero7 problem seems to be common, so check with Nero for a solution.
The compatibility center may help with your issues as well.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/default.aspx
With the number of problems you're having, you might be better off
reverting to XP.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Trouble after installing ~Win7
From: D JONES <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, February 22, 2011 12:03 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Recentlly I installed Windows 7 and I have had nothng but trouble
re-installing several programs, the latest being Nero 7 Essentials. Also
I and having difficulty viewing videos such as You Tube clips. Before, I
was using Windows XP PRO and never had any trouble loadng programs off
CDs ore vieiwing vid clips. I thought 7 would be better for me but I am
now having my doubts. Some of the progrms already on my PC wouldn't work
until I used a product key finder, but even then, Windws 7 kept telling
me I needed a bigger this and a bigger that when everything was working
fine with XP.
With Nero7 I tried to install the progrm and the foollowing error came
up
Internal Error
Custom action DLL crashed on last call in function.
'NeroAg_RegisterComEx' The installer must now exit.
Crash thread ID 1988
Currant thread ID 31-32.

Would someone lease tell me what is happening?
I have a 60g HD with 50% used, and 4G Ram

Thanks

Dorothy Jones

 PCSOFT's List Owners:
 Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>