Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:07:01 -0500
Thanks Robert for your input but I believe what I am trying to do is impossible.
There is just to many different steps in opening a ghost image to work in dos.
I have been able to copy the image from one hard drive to another but it is a lot
of trouble  changing the hard drives around; I was just trying to find an easier
way by going to dos.
 The image is a clean copy of windows98 with all the presently available updates
and patches to be used when Microsoft cuts win 98 users off in June.
I understand they will not update win 98 after June. What this means is when we
format an reinstall we will only have what is on our original installation disk.
If anyone else has any advice I sure would appreciate it.
Thanks, Ray

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml