Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidrun Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:50:22 +0100
>Date:    Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:51:05 -0500
>From:    Pat Sternecker <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Stationery poltergist
>
>I like to get email from friends who make stationery, and I keep some of them
>in an OE folder.  Just a few people send stationery in attachments, but several
>days ago every graphic began arriving in an attachment even tho it had not been
>sent as such (no paper clip).  AND nearly every graphic saved in my folder is
>now locked in an attachment when it never was before.  Of course viewing the
>stationery is no fun as the text and graphic are separate.  Everyone I've asked
>for help is stumped.  Can someone here please tell me what to do to put things
>back as they were?  Thanks, Pat

Hi Pat,
I am sorry, I can't probably help you but my first idea is that I hear such
("stationery arriving separate" - never got a better explanation from these
pals) whenever I try to send e-mails with stationery to AOL users. Maybe you
changed your ISP or your ISP changed what they are accepting!?
best wishes for solving the problem as I know how lovely it is to get e-mails
with stationery from friends.
Heidi Schroeder