Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 12:16:05 -0400
(1)
I asked this question and got the answer, but now I can't find it.  I save everything, but I just can't find this.  I found the (before & after) .reg files I exported, but they are large and in HEXADECIMAL and do not look the same as the actual registry data in the key.

Could I beg the prior responder's patience to help this forgetful old lady yet again?  Or anyone else who knows.

I do remember he said he thought he misunderstood my question and that it wouldn't work - but it DID!  (Change Icon opened at the location of the current icon for the folder/file).  I want the address box beside the Browse button (and the browse button) on the change icon window to open with the  address of the PRESENT icon for the folder/file (as it used to do) ..or.. actually preferable, to always open at a specific folder/file named by me, rather than always open at an icon in C:\Windows\System32 as it does now.

Thank  you for your help.  I promise to save it more findably this time.

(2)
On this same general subject (default icons).  I used registry tweaks (2 different keys) (from an Windows newsletter to which I subscribe) to change the generic default icon for the browser, which worked great - the browser icon remained the same, no matter which browser I was using, except that I couldn't then specify a different FIXED icon for SPECIFIC url shortcuts.  Does anyone know WHICH of the registry changes might be preventing this?

These were the for the browser icon.........

Open HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\InternetShortcut
        Double-click on the EditFlags value (in the right pane) and
        Change its contents to zero (00 00 00 00  or  0)

Open HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\InternetShortcut\shellex  and
        Delete the IconHandler key (in the left pane)

Close regedit

Open Explorer, select Folder Options from the View menu & Choose the File Types tab
Select Internet Shortcut, click Edit, click Change Icon
When you're done choosing an icon, click OK in each open Window

AnnaSummers

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>