Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 16:16:43 -0600
Kristen K Smith wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with the Phoenix telephony program that
> comes bundled with a new Acer Aspire Desktop?  For some reason, mine has
> a mind of its own when deciding whether to accept a fax or not, and
> whether to accept it as a fax or route it to voice mail.

I have experience with Phoenix telephony that comes bundled with the IBM
Aptiva computers. Perhaps this is indeed similar. When I had such a problem,
the problem was solved in my Mwave file "discapp.exe." I set the DTMF codes
to Voice *1, Modem *3, and Fax *3 and enabled Discrimination. You may also
need to look at Discriminator settings. The sentence "If silence after answer
treat call as (icon)" should be picturing a fax machine.

> Not only do I need help with this, but I also have an assignment in my
> Internet course to print out a response to a mailing list question!  :-)

I hope this was a sincere question, not just an assignment.
Linda Pulliam

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]