Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Connie Chisum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:34:07 -0600
can you... edit...select all? Then copy?  Then paste to
Connie Chisum
Technology Coordinator
Jayton-Girard ISD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:36 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Adobe Reader

> I'm using Internet Explorer on a Hewlett Packard Vectra w/ WinXP-Pro.  I
get offers of attractive "scholarly" papers along with a synopsis.  But the
papers come as PDFs.  I'm told I have Adobe Reader installed (it shows on
desktop and in "Programs") and in order to use it, I need only doubleclick
the filename once the file is on the hard drive (C:).

>   But I'm not bright enough to find a way to move a file from the Inbox to
C:  ---  can anyonehelp with the simplistic operation I should use?  I'd
sure appreciate.    ---ed

>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>