Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gordon Totty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:50:04 -0400
I thought I should reply to the list to summarize results to date, thank my
helpers, and also see if this posting will contain the undesirable equals
signs at line breaks or sometimes within words.

I have received the usual great assistance from this site, and sincerely
thank those who took the time to educate me further.  I've learned three new
things:

(1) I can post directly to the list from my e-mail program.  I never knew
that before, and thought I had to post from the web site.
(2) Posting from the web site, instead of directly, seems to introduce those
equals signs into the message.  Any of you interested in avoiding that
should know that you may post directly by sending a message to
[log in to unmask]  Maybe I was the only one to not know that!
(3) Finally, the equals signs come from a format called "quotable
printable."  I use Outlook and Word 2003 as my e-mail client and haven't yet
learned how to make those products display quotable printable without
showing the equals signs.

In short, it now appears to me that there are two sides to this problem -
sending the quotable printable format and translating it when it is
received.  I hope I've licked the first of these, which is sufficient for
now.

Gordon Totty

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml