Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:29:51 -0800
I guess I found the answer myself after all!

I am posting the answer just in case anyone else has the problem sometime.

RE: I can't change font color in Lotus 123 r5 on Win XP???
Posted by Dan A Kenkel on 3.Jan.05 at 01:29 PM using a Web browser
Category: 1-2-3Release: All ReleasesPlatform: Windows XP

You can display the colors in Win XP. Go to Display Properties. Click on
Appearance. Click on the Effects box. Uncheck the first box. Click on OK.
Click on Apply. You should have the color pallette for 123.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml