Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Prettyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:39:09 -0400
I wonder why I have such a problem with IE as I want Netscape to stay as my
default browser, it
gets changed back every time I change it back to Netscape. If you know of a
way to keep the
browser of my choice please,tell me how to arrange it. I am using XP Pro.
Thanks
Jim
At 10:08 AM 10/18/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Phillip,
>
>Most of the problems people have with Internet Explorer (IE) are security
>related and that is a result of it being the world's most popular browser.
>Because of this all the bad guys zero in on it, as they do Windows, simply
>because their efforts will affect the most computers. A security conscious
>user (which the majority are not) who keeps Windows properly patched and
>takes a few other steps to protect their computer will have very few, if
>any, problems.
>
>As to your question... and someone please educate me if I'm wrong on this,
>to my knowledge IE cannot be completely uninstalled. And if it could it
>would be more trouble than it's worth. There is a way to 'fool' Windows into
>thinking it isn't there that's used primarily as a means to reinstall it,
>but it's still there... a part of Windows.
>
>Since you are building, or having built, a new computer disk space shouldn't
>be a factor. So I suggest you install Opera on your new machine, set it as
>your default browser and forget IE is there. Good luck...
>
>Sven Swanson, Sr.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml