Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 16:29:27 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2008 11:12:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Thanks,  I'll check those URLs.  It's also occurred to me that I might be
able  to Lasso sections of the logo and move it piece by piece into a new
window  with no background.

Thanks again.

Is the existing background different enough from the logo to select the
background using the "magic wand" tool then invert the selection? I have done
this before with success though it did sometimes take some time and patience to
select each of the somtimes tiny spaces where the background showed through.
It's been a while since I used PS and I don't recall if it's the alt or ctrl
key  you hold while adding to the selection. I also had to experiment with the
tool  settings such as feathering to get the desired effect.

  -Phil Williams-

favorites at AOL Food.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml