Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 05:36:47 -0400
> When downloading any of the Aiptek drivers off the
> website, be  informed that they are in .zip format.
> They will need to be "saved to disk" on your
> hard-drive.  Once saved to a location on your
> hard-drive, you must make a new folder named
> whatever you specify.
>
> After making this new folder, please extract all
> files from the zip file you  downloaded into
> the new folder you just created. Once this is
> done, you can run the  "setup.exe" from
> that location to start installing the driver.
>
> Note: "Setup.exe" must be run from the self-made
> folder, not the  downloaded zip file.
>
> So I made a directory for the driver.
>
> The problem is that I don't know how to open the
> directory because all I can find is:  mobile_v_3.zip
> and I have tried various ways to open it and failed.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thank you

What they didn't tell you in the instructions is that you need a special
program to open a file that is in a .zip format. A zip file is a compressed
file, and this is done to make the size of the file smaller, thus easier to
transfer (upload/download). I am assuming that you don't have a program to
open zipped files, but you can get one. The most popular one is Winzip and
you can get it at www.winzip.com. Once you install it and open the file in
question, it will create a special folder called "unzipped" on your hard
drive. This is where Winzip puts all the files that it unzips, and is where
you will look for the setup.exe file that you need to install the drivers.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html