Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:18:50 -0700
> What I want to know is,
> can/how can I set up my 2 PC's so that I can use my new PC to store the
> recovered files using lost and found? Bear in mind I've got very little
> cash.

I have more of a hardware reply for you.
If you were to post this to PCBuild, someone else could probably give you instruction on linking the
hard drives together via the master/slave ribbon, which is pretty cheap. But hard drives are
reasonably priced, if you look around, so here's my advice...

Assuming the older unit will offer large disk support, I would install another hard drive in the
older unit, and set it as the slave. Then, once it's fdisk'd, formatted and partitioned, you can
copy all your data to it. Then you could install it in your other PC and access your files. There's
something nice about having a second hard drive just for personal data files - the operating system
can't die and take your files with it! There are some compatibility issues when dealing with hard
drives, which you'd have to deal with, but installing a hard drive is not difficult work if you
follow a careful plan. hth

Al Thompson