Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 06:10:00 -0800
I really know very very little in this area, but, I have seen no other
postings to your question. I would venture to say no. You would have to
have your own non-static internet IP address and I am pretty sure that
with a dial up service you do not have this. Even with my cable modem,
my IP address is changed every 1 to 4 hours. If I had business service,
I am then given a permanent IP address, perhaps this might facilitate
what you are looking for, but I am not sure. Also with dial up, even
just a text html web page would be so slow; no body would want to view
it.

You can however get pretty decent web hosting for under $100 a year.

Hopefully someone with more (or any) knowledge in this area will correct
or elaborate on my answer.

Dennis Noble

> Is it possible with dial up internet connection to make my PC a mini
web
> server with Windows 2000 Advanced Server or Windows XP Pro?

> I also in the future want to have a domain name resolved to it.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml