Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:18:59 +1300
Yep, AVG and Zone Alarm Pro are a good combo.  I haven't experienced any problems with recent versions of  ZAP as I just carry on using my trusty 4.0.123.012 version, which I always set to prevent it from upgrading itself.

For what it's worth, I don't use AVG for mail virus-checking, as it's fouled the OE proxy settings up a couple of times.  I disable that facility and use Benign instead.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hugh Vandervoort
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Norton Systemworks 2004 and Pro version

  I completely agree with Ian. I have spent far too much time repairing Norton
  problems. When I get such calls now, my only solution is the same as
  his-uninstall Norton and use AVG and Zone Alarm. Zone Alarm seems to be
  getting a bit too aggressive in its marketing lately, and I may be changing
  that recommendation soon.

  I have had previous problems installing Systemworks when NAV and Internet
  Security were already installed.