Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sanborn, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:13:03 -0700
I'm sure others will give you a better answer and maybe a solution, but with
Outlook2K (part of the office update) uses IE for the user interface.  So
when you receive an HTML message you're already using IE's core files and
it's just opening up another IE window.

With the text message IE is not already displaying it, so OL2K looks to see
what is the default browser.  Ever notice when displaying a rich-text or
HTML message OL2K seems to take a fraction of a second longer even when
there is only text?  It's the IE portion revving up.

Hope is helps some ...
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael A. Wosnick [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 7:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] I Want Netscape back as my default browser

These included the Service pack for MS Office 2000, an upgrade from IE 5.01
to IE5.5 and finally an upgrade to Netscape from version 4.7 to 4.74

Now the strange part is that when I am in Outlook 2000, sometimes Netscape
is the default and other times IE5 is the default. How can it be both?

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions