Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:06:42 -0500
Hello Siva,

There are several programs available that will do what you want. Here is a
link to an article from About.Com on Apple's iTunes (free) that will make a
CD from midi files:

MIDI to MP3 or CD
http://mp3.about.com/cs/tipstricks/a/miditomp3orcd.htm

Additional information can be found here:

Google Search: Convert Midi to Wav
http://tinyurl.com/6hqvo

Have a good one...
Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Siva Lokanathan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 10:06 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Conveting MIDI to WAV

I wish to convert some midi files to wav format to enable me to listen
through a CD player, even though there may be loss of quality.

I am using WinXP professional and Windows Media Player. I also
have NERO cd burning software.

I shall appreciate advice on the above matter.

        Thanks                   Siva Lokanathan

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml