Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:25:16 -0800
Lisa,
Had this problem on a Win98 machine. I have now been looking at the MSKB
site for the fix to no avail. However I recall it was really easy to take
care of, something like a combo of ALT-+. I remember it was a key
combination and poof all was right. If I happen across the KB article that
gives the solution, I'll pass it along.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA