Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:55:36 -0500
Hi Becky,

Creating a mail rule in Outlook Express (OE) for what you want is easy
providing your Spam folder is in OE. Moving mail out of OE involves another
procedure. Go to Tools \ Message Rules \ Mail... and in the "Message Rules"
window, click "New" if you already have mail rules in effect. If not, it
will open to the "New Mail Rule" window. In the "New Mail Rule" window
select the Conditions (Where the message body contains specific words) and
Actions (Move it to the specified folder) you want.

Then in the bottom window, click the underlined value "contains specific
words" and you'll get a window to "Type Specific Words". Type a word and
click "Add". Repeat for as many words as you want, clicking "Add" after each
word. When finished adding words click "OK". Next click the underlined value
"specified" and you'll get a window to select the folder to move the
messages to. Select (click) the folder and click "OK". Click "OK" again and
"Apply Now" on the next two windows, then "Close" on the last window and
you're done.

In part, you stated "it will go elsewhere....not in my email!  Under options
there is a choice for this but it is greyed out". Does this mean that your
Spam folder is some where other than in OE? It's also unclear which
"options" you are referring to.

If you had rather not download junk mail to begin with I suggest you check
out MailWasher: http://mailwasher.net. MailWasher checks your mail on the
server and you can safely preview your mail in text format. In a nutshell,
you can delete or bounce unwanted junk mail while it is still on the server
and only download the mail you want to OE.

Sven Swanson, Sr.