Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jan Weingart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:34:00 GMT
I checked both active scripting and scripting java applets and both are
already enabled.  Just curious why its only at a few sites, normal email and
other sites have no problems.  Maybe the only option is to uninstall IE5 and
reinstall?  I think I asked this before and don't recall getting an answer,
but when I go to add/remove programs the three options, are add, repair, or
something like return to original windows configuration.  Is the last choice
the one I would choose to uninstall IE5?  thanks for your help.  Jan