Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
ljlusinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:34:05 -0500
Someone PLEASE help.  I had AVAST virus protection recommended to me.  I thought I had a BugBear virus, but my last scan with a newly downloaded version of AVAST has only found a "Win32:Trojan-gen virus".  In brackets after it says Win32:/Trojan-gen it had VC in brackets.  This virus in not listed on AVAST virus cleaner.  A VCOM utility repair disk that I purchased will not update.  I cannot get my computer to download Micro-Trend Housecall at all.  I'm at my wit's end trying to get rid of this stupid virus.  And to top it off, my daughter (a college student) has to wipe out her hard drive today, and all three of her roommates have viruses on their computers.  They used hers and downloaded programs with viruses on them.  Oh, well, I'll just be glad to get rid of this Trojan horse.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Laurie Lusinski

                       http://freepctech.com/rode