Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 07:12:51 +0100
Emy asked
> Hello: Please I need help, I am having trouble copying
> pictures from an Excel spreadsheet file that I have to a new folder. I am
> able to see the copy command but when I try to paste the command "paste"
> doesn't show on the options.

A guess....
When you have copied the picture do you just try and paste
the copied picture directly into the new folder? If so, as
you have discovered, this won't work.

The picture has to be "put into something" in the new
folder. It could a new Excel workbook or Word file or into
a utility that turns the "copy" into a file that can be
saved as a picture in its own right.

IrfanView is my favourite for this
http://www.irfanview.net/

Tony