Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Smilie, Sam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 07:38:30 -0500
        Donald wrote "I would like to use the postal address information
from my Schedule+
        Contacts in Word 97 to insert names and addresses in letters and
on
        envelopes. I was able to do this with my prior version of Word
(7, I
        believe), but when I installed Office 97 I also installed
Outlook, thinking
        that it would be an improvement on Schedule +. I selected the
option during
        installation to use the Outlook as my address book rather than
Schedule +
        (big mistake as it turned out.) Though I worked hard and long
with Outlook,
        I was never able to get it to furnish addresses to Word 97. I
therefore
        decided to go back to Schedule + which I had left installed on
my computer.
        I uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled both Word 97 and Schedule
+, but never
        got to the option which would allow me to select Schedule + as
my address
        source for Word. "

The way to do this in Word97 is through Word's MailMerge utility.
Normally, after setting up the Main Document, you would choose to "Open
Data Source" under "Get Data".
To use the Contact Address Book, choose "Use Address Book".  On the next
screen, you will need to tell Word97 what type of address book to use
(Outlook, Schedule+, etc.)
On the next screen, choose Contacts under Outlook Address Book.
Basically, just keep answering the questions that Word presents to you.

Hope this helps.

--Sam Smilie