Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:18:26 -0800
  I recently reported performance issues with a PC running Norton.  A large
part of the problem tracked back to "MSDTC", the "Distributed Transaction
Controller" component of PWS (Personal Web Server, a stripped down version
of IIS that runs on Win 98 -- I think this is the only machine I've ever run
it on).
  I suspect my remaining problems are this "SystemWorks installed after
Internet Security and NAV" scenario....

  ("Process Explorer" ROCKS!)

David Gillett

On 19 Jan 2004 at 21:50, Heide Smith wrote:

> I have had previous problems installing Systemworks when NAV and Internet
> Security were already installed.  I want to avoid another messy and
> stressful installation on my new PC (running XP Home) that had preloaded NAV
> and Norton Firewall.  I need to install Systemworks and Firewall by the end
> of the month to continue my Pc's protection.  Any advice on sequence for
> installation (e.g., uninstall NAV before starting installation of ??) would
> be greatly appreciated,
>

> Thanks, Heide Smith
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml