Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:48:27 +0000
Greetings--

I didn't check all of Peter's provided links, however; an added wrinkle to the security system built into the most recent versions of Windows is that the built- in local Administrator account is disabled by default.  To do what you need to do, you may need to enable, and log on to, the built-in Administrator account.  Here is a link that explains the procedure:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/enable-the-hidden-administrator-account-on-windows-vista/

I have done this the "hard way" on a couple of occasions using the Linux-based pnordhal [sp?] boot disk, and subsequent operations requiring a local administrator login have worked.

HTH

Paul A. Shippert

School Librarian

Margaret Brent Middle School