Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Goran Halfvarson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 10:03:18 +0200
Peter,

yes, you should run it as a service.

If you have an application that you would like to run as a service, take a
look at the file "srvany.wri". Here is an excerpt:

"This file describes the SRVANY.EXE utility. This utility allows running
Windows NTT applications as services. The benefits include:
- allow apps to survive logoff/logon sequences, hence saving the overhead of
re-starting them for each new user
- allow server apps to come-up and service requests even when no user is
logged-on
- allow apps to run and perform a task in a specific logon account,
different from the currently logged-on user "
(This considers Windows NT but I guess it is valid for W2k too.)

Good luck!
/Goran Halfvarson, Sweden

---
| How can I get a process to run before anyone logs on? Among
| other things, I need to have a TFTP server running at all times on a
| Windows 2000 server, even if nobody is logged on.
---

                       http://freepctech.com/rode