Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:53:10 -0700
Allie,

I use it and like it a lot. It's a big improvement over IE itself. I've had
no conflicts or stability problems on my system and I run over 300
programs. MYIE2 has a lot of features and most are a big improvement over
what IE offers. Especially nice is the ability to set up hot key functions;
F2, F3, F4, etc. as URLs that automatically load and also the way it
handles plug-ins like the Google toolbar and the setup center which
controls many operational aspects - and of course the URL tabs that allow
fast access to previously opened sites. I highly recommend it!

If you want even more Internet control I also recommend the "Smartbar" for
XP which has been ported over from Longhorn (the next version of Windows.)
Besides aiding Internet access it gives you better desktop features; a
clustered console, an easy to use music player, a new clock/calendar,
system monitor, etc.   You can get it at: http://www.smartbarxp.com

J. Dent

At 05:06 PM 4/23/2004, you wrote:
>Does anyone have experience--good or bad--with the shell for MS
>Internet Explorer called "MYIE2"?
>
>Is it stable?  Does it cause conflicts with Internet Explorer,
>virus protection programs, etc.?
>
>Thanks,
>Allie McKinley
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>