Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:22:39 -0700
I would report this to the Better Business Bureau, Police, and anyone
else who will take a report. The give away is the "Take me to a tech"
message. Really sounds like you were taken (at least on the repairs) and
are being set up to continue to be taken.

If a legitimate installation disk for XP SP2 was included, I would use
"fdisk" to remove all partitions on the hard drive and create one new
"active" partition and then format it. Install XP on the clean drive and
go from there (install AVG or AVAST first and then the critical
Microsoft updates). If you have questions on doing this, please post
back to address it.

If you did not receive a legitimate installation disk, demand one from
the seller. If they refuse, include Microsoft as one of the report
recipients.

You may have to purchase XP with SP2. Since Vista was released, the
price may be coming down a little.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode