Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:20:58 +1100
I have a friend whose computer screen is filled with a series of pop up
folders such as, control panel, dialup networking, printer and a c:
folder every time she boots up. There does not seem to be any problems
once they are all closed but it is annoying to have to deal with them at
each start up. Has anyone else had a similar experience and if so, how
can they be stopped?

Alan Priol

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml