Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:00:32 +0000
> This [paperclip with no attachment] can occur when the sender is using AVG Anti-Virus and has it set to
> certify "all" outgoing mail. This inserts the certification in the e-Mail
> and upon receipt Outlook Express (OE) "sees" it as an attachment. The
> attachment will only show that way in OE if the e-mail is HTML formatted.
> This is caused by OE not following the industry standard for inline
> attachments which should show in the body of the email, not as you are
> seeing it
I get this occasionally with embedded html graphics and clickable links. Minor annoyance.
But I also get this with posts with html that automatically connects me to a website - often spam. So I use the paperclip as a warning - in the case of unknown senders and others, whose sites I don't want to be involuntarily connected to - and view the post only after shutting off internet access via ZoneAlarm (ctrl-S).

Rob

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!