Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:49:28 -0400
I have Win98SE, AMD Duron 700, 128 RAM
InoculateIT antivirus load at startup with Logitech mouseware     I have recently uninstalled a trial version of Mcafee 5. antivirus and uninstalled Norton 4. antivirus in favor of InoculateIT
    Consistently, after computer has been off a few hours, booting up produces at least one ScanDisk, twice sometimes....the machine was shut down with start/shutdown without crashes or freezes ahead of time (normal stuff)
    the bootup gets past the DOS information screen, Windows logo then goes back to a blank screen then scandisk
    sometimes the DOS information repeats with scandisk also repeating

    I ran a bootlog and discovered that "ndis2sup.vxd" failed to load and that in the list of 'INITCOMPLETE'.... "sdvxd" failed

    also, MSN recommended,in one of their technet articles, that I check if a list of bootup items under "SysCritInit" is all successful, the way to tell being that the last entry is "shell"......MY last entry is "vetmon95" which , I think, is a part of InoculateIT.
    This annoyance seems like some software is glitching, or that the 'Failed' vxd files are part of it all
    I went into system file checker, reinstalled the 'ndis2sup.vxd' from my installation disk and ended up with a duplicate file, the reinstallation ending up in .../helpdesk/sfc

    I hope all this is connected, rational and NOT addressing multiple issues

    Thanks for any help

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html