Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:09:08 -0500
From: "Jim Meagher" :Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 6:22 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Extended data CDs

> My son bought some of the 700MB/80minute digital/audio CDs
> but can not use the extra data.  He is using Adaptec CD Creator
> version 3.5.  I'm not sure what burner he is using, but it is fairly new.
>
> Any suggestions?

 Unfortunately not all burners support the 80 minute cd's and are able to
use over the 650 mb of a regular CD.   He should check the documentation for
his CD writer to see if it supports overburn.   I am not sure that Adaptec
CD Creator 3.5 recognizes 700mb cd's, I do know that version 4.02 does.  He
can see if the software supports the larger CD by checking the information
on the CD  from Adaptec CD creator, under CD in the tool bar.  If it
recognizes the CD as a 700mb CD then the software supports this size of CD
and I would say that his burner can not do overburns.

Hope this helps.

Mary Wolden