Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Chris Louth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 08:36:02 -0700
Not _exactly_ correct.

I have had exactly that happen! Booting an OSR2 system with a known safe
boot disk, left writable, is not safe. The hard drive is accessed during
boot to access the MSDOS.SYS (I think). The HD is certainly accessed,
anyway, and it caused a great deal of headaches before I figured out
what was happening. Simple answer: Just write-protect the disk!

--
Chris Louth - [log in to unmask] - Omegan Adept Dragon -=UDIC=-
ICQ UIN: 1553228          _\|/_  S'imr-Li on UO Pacific