Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alana Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:55:31 -0600
Since the topic of NetZero has come up recently, I thought I'd ask a related question.  My grandmother recently took her computer into the shop and the technician apparently installed NetZero to test her modem connection.  I've since uninstalled it since she uses Earthlink as her ISP.  However, now, when Internet Explorer is opened, the title bar says "Internet Explorer brought to you by NetZero."  It doesn't affect the use of the browser at all, but it bothers her and she wants it removed.  I couldn't find anywhere to change it and suspect it's in the registry somewhere.  She's running Windows 98 and if anyone knows a solution to this issue, I'd be grateful to hear it.  Thanks!

Alana Nichols

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml