Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Debbie Grabb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 07:44:53 -0500
I have a client who has a problem I can't fix.  She has Excel 97 installed.
 Her CTRL+HOME acts like the HOME key and her HOME key acts like the CTRL+HOME
key.  I tried renaming some key files within Excel but nothing worked.  She
didn't have any macros.  I went into Word 97 to see if the same thing was
happening but those keys were working fine.  The only thing I can think of is
to reinstall Excel but I want to know how and why this happened.  Any ideas?