Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Martin Sadowsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 20:45:16 -0600
I have several Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets running on different PC's in a
factory
floor setting. Some of these spreadsheets are file-linked together to
share data.
We are presently updating these links manually throughout the day. Is
there a
macro, function or procedure that will automatically update these links
say every
two hours? I know there is an setting  within Lotus that when turned on
will
automatically update file links but this only updates the links when the
files are
first opened. I need something that will update the file links
regularlly as these
files are kept open 24 hours a day. All the PC's are 486's running
Win3.1 and
Lotus 1-2-3 version 5. Anyone have a solution to this problem?

Martin Sadowsky