Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 08:45:25 +0200
>Teach me to play around... I added a DOS prompt command to the File
>Folder file type

Will, I also did this but I added it to the Folder type.  Looking now I
see only "find" against File folder, and against "Folder", open,
explore, explore from here and DOS window here (I added the last two -
but there is also an MS power toy that does these.  You may want to
download that instead).  My "DOS" action is "C:\WINDOWS\DOSPRMPT.PIF",
and it works well enough.  (I just get a message "Specified COMMAND
search directory bad".  I can live with that.)

So I suggest you delete everything except "find" under "File folder" and
put your new actions under "Folder".  From your post it looked as though
you haven't tried this - sorry if you have.

Joe