Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:05:41 -0500
With the changes, hopefully I'm sending to the right place!  If you remember I am a librarian who seems to answer quite a few computer questions for patrons (if I can) who come in .  This one has me stumped.  Can anyone help?  It seems like it must be an options set up problem, but I've looked at the options and can't see one that fits.  Thanks.  Deb Blanchard

"I purchased a new desktop computer with Windows XP home edition.  I have a laptop PC with Windows XP home edition as well.  I use Outlook Express on both.  My question is with my laptop I can open a folder that has photos in it (My Pictures) and then I can right click on a thumbnail and click on (Send to) and then (mail recipient).  Then a small window that says (Send Pictures via E-mail) pops up that now gives me the choice of sending the image in its original size or I can send a small size.  My new desktop does not have this little window in it that gives me a choice, it sends it in its original size.  Any ideas as to why this is?"

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml