Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:36:55 -0400
You would get a better reply from     [log in to unmask]
You need to provide some info about your computer - at least the make,
model, service number (if present), operating system (if you can tell)
would help.  This will help the techies figure out if something can be
done.  Also, what is your experience with pc's?   In some cases, the
computer would need to be opened and some special switches can be
reset.  Sometimes a program on a cd or floppy disk will work.
Paul Hachmeyer

Amiga wrote:

>I was given a computer and I cannot get on because I don't have the password.  Is there a way to override this to access the computer.  I tried in safe mode with the same result.  The computer was purchased, I think at Goodwill or Salvation Army.  No cd's came with the computer.  Thanks for any suggestions you may have.
>
>Amiga
>
>      "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>        programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml