Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 16:32:53 -0400
> According to the winsafe hardware diagnostic test, two files, ks.sys and
> swenum.sys are not found.
> Can I know what harm thse files can cause and how can i get them back.
> Please advise. thanx

From what I understand, ks.sys and swenum.sys are both files that are
supposed to be in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers. You should run your System
File checker to see if these files got deleted. Go START/RUN, type sfc and
hit ok. When the program opens you can either choose the first option to
check your complete Windows System for corrupted and deleted files, or the
second option to extract the files from your windows installation disk and
restore them. If you select the first option go into the settings and make
sure that "Check for deleted files" is checked, then run the scan. If you
want to avoid a complete scan and just try to restore the files right away
then choose the second option "Extract one file from Installation Disk",
type the name of one of the files in the space, include the .sys extension,
and start. Do it again for the next file.

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions