Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Barbara Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 18:54:21 -0500
Dorothy,

MSN's Hotmail has that capability.

Barbara Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of dorothy Jones
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Blocking nuicance emails

Hello Listers

Some time ago a  friend of mine set his email inbox to receive emailsonly
from selected addresses. How he did it I do not know and I can't ask him as
he's moved away or changed his email address. Does anyone have any idea how
he went about this? He sent everyone an email asking us to reply by a
certain date so our addresses would go on his accepted list.
I'd be most grateful for any advice as, since Orage has taken over my ISP,
I'm getting increasing amounts of junlk mail.
Dorothy Jones

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>